Little Fighter Alpha Ch.7 Little Fighter Alpha Ch.7

your one of my favorite artist now maxr

I just watched this chapter and all the other chapters, wow such an epic series. How long is the whole series anyways? each chapter seems to have improvements, this chapter was the best out of them all of course cuz it's the latest but seriously this chapter kicks ass, I also liked chapter 3, with the teleporting stuff.

MaxR responds:

I dont see me as your favorites? Lol anyways yeah I keep improving by the chapter.

Armless Boy Armless Boy

cockercane, are you stupid?

he can still jack off. its called FLESH LIGHT. make sense? or a blow up dall. or silicone dolls for rich people.

Day Of Defeat : town ruin Day Of Defeat : town ruin

your in the wrong direction

Wow man, i enjoyed it. I like the World War 2 theme, i like that feeling, but dont make a spoof. I enjoyed it but i wanted it to be serious. You have the nice talent. Just learn to spend MORE time on it and animate it better. Use ONION Skin, learn about that.
Realy entertaning, i watched the whole thing. Its nice, but i dont like how there was no plot and it was a paradoy. keep up the good work man you got potentional.

Orgasm Girl Orgasm Girl

someone help!

Its EASY! i beat it with 2/3!! but how do i get 3/3!? Where ALL ALL THE SPOTS?! does thes pots inclue with clothes being on? i did the innerthigh, the left niple,left breast, the right breast, the right niple. the stomach, the pubus, the vagina, and the sweet spot. wha else is there? should i do vagina/pubus with the panties on? etc. help i just need to do ONE MORE THING then i can get 3/3